PLUS Urgent Care is a convenient alternative when your regular physician’s office is closed or when you cannot see your doctor as soon as you would like. Urgent Care is also for patients without a regular medical home who need to access the services of a medical provider on short notice.
As an additional benefit, if you are a patient at any of our Caldwell Physicians group practices, our PLUS Urgent Care providers may be able to access your medical records electronically to enhance their ability to treat you appropriately. You DO NOT have to be a patient of Caldwell Physicians to use PLUS Urgent Care.
Why choose PLUS Urgent Care?
Like most urgent care offices, we can see you at your time of need.
- And, we accept most health insurance plans, Medicare and Medicaid.
PLUS Urgent Care is for problems such as:
- Sore throats
- Ear aches
- Minor infections
- Minor cuts
- Minor burns
- Scrapes, bumps or bruises
- Treatment for asthma
- Headaches and migraines
- Urinary tract infections
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- IV therapy for dehydration
Urgent Care is NOT for medical emergencies. If you are having a medical emergency, you should call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital emergency department for treatment.
PLUS Urgent Care is open days, evenings, and weekends. You do NOT need an appointment. You do NOT have to be a patient of the Caldwell Physicians network.
Just walk in and receive the care you need when you need it most.
PLUS Urgent Care Hours:
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.;
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
PLUS Urgent Care is a partnership with Mountain Emergency Physicians. Mountain Emergency Physicians is not a division of Caldwell Memorial Hospital.
Locations that offer this service:
- The Falls Medical Park
- Robbins Medical Park
- PLUS Urgent Care, a service of Anderson Medical Park (Hudson)
- PLUS Urgent Care, a service of RiverCrest Medical Park (Granite Falls)
- PLUS Urgent Care, a service of Robbins Medical Park (Lenoir)
- PLUS Urgent Care, a service of Blowing Rock Medical Park (Blowing Rock)
- Anderson Medical Park
- Blowing Rock Medical Park
- RiverCrest Medical Park
- Southfork Medical Park
- PLUS Urgent Care, a service of Southfork Medical Park (Lenoir)