The Falls Medical Park offers specialized healthcare, diagnostics and treatments for well and sick visits for the every member of your family. Located on Highway 321 South in Granite Falls, The Falls Medical Park is home to family medicine, internal medicine, the service of PLUS Urgent Care, and specialist care including audiology; digestive health; ear, nose, throat & allergy. To schedule a specialist appointment at The Falls Medical Park, please call Robbins Medical Park at 828-757-6400.
Our hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
PLUS Urgent Care Hours of Operation are Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Click here to visit the service of PLUS Urgent Care at The Falls Medical Park online.
Also located in The Falls Medical Park complex are The Falls Pediatrics and Laurel Park Women's Health.
Click here to visit The Falls Pediatrics online.
Click here to visit Laurel Park Women's Health online.
The Falls Medical Park, The Falls Pediatrics, Laurel Park Women's Health, and Robbins Medical Park are divisions of Caldwell Memorial Hospital.
4355 Hickory Boulevard
Granite Falls, NC 28630
phone: 828-757-5042 PLUS Urgent Care
Services this location offers:
- Allergy Care, Allergy Drops & Shots
- Annual Physicals
- Balloon Sinuplasty®
- Birth Control
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Dizziness Testing & Treatment
- Esophogeal Dilation
- Family Medicine
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Flu/Pneumonia Vaccines
- Gastroenterology Consults - Inpatient and Office
- Head and neck skin cancer removal
- Hearing Aid Consulation, Fitting & Repairs
- Hearing Tests
- Image-Guided "Stealth" Sinus Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Management of childhood chronic ear infections and tonsil and/or adnoid enlargement
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- PLUS Urgent Care
- Resources to Help You Quit Smoking or Using Tobacco Products
- Sick Visit for Adults
- Sick Visits for Children
- Sinus Care, Evaluation & Treatment
- Sports Physicals
- Urgent Care
- Well Visits for Adults
- Well Visits for Children