At Robbins Ear, Nose, Throat, & Allergy, Dr. Timothy Clenney provides Ear, Nose, & Throat medical and surgical expertise to Caldwell County.
Robbins Ear, Nose, Throat, & Allergy also offers an allergy clinic that features an option to use oral allergy medications as an alternative to traditional injections in many cases, and a large sound booth for advanced Audiology and Hearing Aid services.
Robbins Ear, Nose, Throat, & Allergy and Robbins Medical Park are divisions of Caldwell Memorial Hospital.
322 Mulberry St., SW (inside Robbins Medical Park)
Lenoir, NC 28645
Services this location offers:
- Allergy Care, Allergy Drops & Shots
- Balloon Sinuplasty®
- Dizziness Testing & Treatment
- Head and neck skin cancer removal
- Hearing Aid Consulation, Fitting & Repairs
- Hearing Tests
- Image-Guided "Stealth" Sinus Surgery
- Management of childhood chronic ear infections and tonsil and/or adnoid enlargement
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Resources to Help You Quit Smoking or Using Tobacco Products
- Sinus Care, Evaluation & Treatment
- Tinnitus Consultation/Management