On Monday, February 9, 2015 Caldwell Memorial introduced its new branding campaign “We Will”. “We Will” reflects a number of commitments that Caldwell makes about the care and caring the hospital provides to the community. Key messages of the campaign include:
• We will provide expert care.
• We will make you our priority.
• We will give you hope.
• We will provide compassionate care.
• We will be here for you.
The mission of Caldwell Memorial Hospital, which is reflected in the “We Will” commitments, is to provide safe, effective, compassionate care and to promote healthy lifestyles to our community. Caldwell is committed to providing the latest treatments and technologies along with personalized caring. Some recent examples of Caldwell’s quality awards and designations include:
• Fall 2014 Hospital Safety Score of “A” from The Leapfrog Group
• Designated better than the national average for 30-day hospital-wide (all causes) readmission rates by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (1 of only 8 NC hospitals & 1 of only 277 US hospitals to achieve)
• 2013 “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®” by The Joint Commission (1 of only 1224 US hospitals to achieve & 1 of only 712 US hospitals to achieve in two consecutive years)
The “We Will” will soon be seen county-wide in television and radio spots, print ads, direct mail, online ads, social media messaging, fixed and digital billboards, and Vital Link. To introduce “We Will”, Caldwell President and CEO Laura Easton appeared on the hospital’s February episode of Caldwell County Today. The hospital also held a special internal launch for the medical staff, employees, and volunteers for two weeks during the month of February.
Caldwell extends special thanks to our Chamber’s own Deborah Ashley Smith, Jane Prestwood, Ralph Prestwood, and Shirley Orrell for donating their time and talents to be in the new TV commercial.